What we do
We help companies, research groups, and individuals make step-changes in their thinking effectiveness.
People naturally enjoy proactively organising and building their futures together. We help them do that, using systematic approaches to creative, effective, and skilled collaboration.
Why this matters
Innovation performance gains, Gov. Auditor's report.
- What problems keep you awake?
- How are you going to find ways to solve them?
- How will you inspire people to rise to the task and relish working together on the challenges facing you all?
- How can you create the future amidst change, whilst managing the present?
- What if small changes could make a huge difference in your organisation or company's performance? How could you identify what those might be?
- If you could all be 5% more effective and engaged tomorrow, what would that mean to you?
Success depends more on finding ways to think more effectively, than it does on an IT upgrade. We can help you do that.
Download our free pdf "Ten Tips for Better Thinking"
Who we are
Our backgrounds are in research, industry, and design: for technology and Mind. Adrian West, co-founded the Advanced Interfaces Research Group in Computer Science at the University of Manchester, leading computer science and psychology contributions to international research projects. He has worked in Space and Defence, and led a team of engineers at a U.S. venture capital technology company. He was Research Director for The Edward de Bono Foundation UK, and has inspired over 200 cross-function innovation teams.
Articles on the topic of "Better Thinking Together" at Fellowship of Mind.
Interview on "How can we be more creative? in "Incite - Research Staff skills training newsletter" The University of Manchester, July 2012
Example of facilitation: Photo legacy project.
"Boost Your Brain to Grow Your Business" Sample of Workshops delivered for Corridor Manchester on themes from the Innovate with Confidence Toolbox.
MBTI: Adrian West is also a qualified MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) practitioner who can administer the Personality Assessment (Step 1) for individuals and teams to support their innovation capacity.
Business Model Canvas: A useful reinvention tool we employ is this Canvas - both for business and for personal careers: Sophie Brown is one of the co-creators of Business Model You.